Tuesday, January 3, 2017

365 days❤365chances❤

So some people will say aahh this is too cliché buh imma put it out anyway.
So as new things start we usually feel like we can start over again..like for Me I feel like every birthday is like God is giving each of us a start over...a 'Do it better this time' yea...Like have you ever noticed..people say I'll start reading 'next week' or I'll start gym 'next month' yea cause people believe that the beginning of a time era can be a turning point.
So here is my point,
People will tell you that this shift  from 2016 to 2017 is just a number change or a calendar change but I can tell you it ain't.
The beginning  of every year is like a wwhhooollleee make over.
Like you can decide you wanna do it again but differently this year round...a project..your school work..something you've been working on for a while now...

You know...people think its just normal to wake up everyday to a new day...but do you ever think about it..like in depths..someone has had an accident..someone has died..someone is somewhere suffering but here you are and God has granted you another year
🔺
So I heard last year you failed...do you wanna fail this year again?
So I heard you didn't manage to reach your targets...do you wannna end up..as dissapointed as before?I guess not..
So this is another year.
Another step.
Another chance.
Another opportunity.
Something new you see?

So why not make a difference..
Why not make targets again?
Why not make goals?
Why not do it better this time round.
....
Maybe its time for some change...
What do you want really?
Yea?
A new haircut?a tatoo? New wardrobe?..
Years come and go..
And so do days..

So you can make your new year resolution really🔱
It might seem childish or cliche or old fashioned
But if deep within you.
🔺
You know you wanna start another year with something new❤You do it💞
And when this year comes to an end
You'll look back and say..
I did what I wanted and I'm proud.

🍭365 days 365 chances🍭
   You make your choices worth🔺❤

1 comment:

LET THOSE GHOSTS GO💖🌻

Stop living with ghosts. It's hard for me to write this article as it hits home for me the most. But I write. I write so that we go ...