Sunday, November 20, 2016

Society

Societies' views have corrupted many of us.Today we term ourselves "thick" "slim thick" " skinny" Society has labelled us so much we've lost ourselves somewhere there.
Let me give you me,for instance.
My mum literally cries that I should eat more cause I'm too thin and I don't have enough meat on me but then going back to school and everyone is like"OMG!Your body is gooaalllss!!" You know leaves me wondering...what am I really? People look at you and see so many different things ..and at times we all focus so much on that then we forget who we are..
Today someone in the streets stopped me to tell me" you should get medicine for your acne"
Then I was all depressed and I start to wonder "do people just walk and look at me and all they see is acne and acne scars"
Then I text my boyfriend and he tells me "You are so pretty even with your acne scars"
You see? What I'm talking about?
Society has this way of making us feel inferior...like we are not worth it anymore..
But then here I tell you..
It's all in your head.
Block society! Avoid mediocrity!
Its all just a little too much for our little teenage minds.
Society has labelled people"the weird one" "the huge ass"" the pretty one " and so much more ..
Let's do this..
Let's forget what society is...
So many people will say so many things..
But you can choose how to see it..
Like how one can look at a glass of water..it's either half full or half empty..it's all up to you..
Choose what you want..
Choose the perception you want.
Embrace yourself...
Stop society

16 comments:

  1. Bravo!.....this is so creative of you
    I now learn to be what I want to be and forget the society's opinion...big ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate......I too struggle with all that stuff,acne included....with time you get tired and you just don't care. It's up to us to define who we are and not society✌️️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea we all get tired and I think it's up to us to decide,thank you

      Delete
    2. Yea we all get tired and I think it's up to us to decide,thank you

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks babe it means so much.And for the support too.I love you

      Delete
    2. Thanks babe it means so much.And for the support too.I love you

      Delete
  4. Its mervellous...u just spoke the minds of many young people who are stil strugglin 2 be who n what they want.....so inspiring loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preach sister preach. This is so good what you're doing🙌

    ReplyDelete

LET THOSE GHOSTS GO💖🌻

Stop living with ghosts. It's hard for me to write this article as it hits home for me the most. But I write. I write so that we go ...