Wednesday, April 12, 2017

IT'S TIME👑

Holding back✋🏾
Shutting up.
Feeling insecure😞
Hiding scars🙇🏾‍♀
Sitting on talent.
Letting others win,
Self destruction..
Breaking your own self esteem..
Feelings of not being worth it..
Feelings of being unwanted❌
Suffocation°Frustration.
Killing who you are.
Locking your talents&Hiding Abilities.
Agreeing on what you don't want and Holding back your opinion.
Just to please people.
Straining and Draining yourself for others..
_______________
All this and Not being you,are just but some of the things that have made us "CAGED BIRDS".
They are the things that have made you not to fly,holding you down.Each and everyday sucking the greatness that is in us,draining us and leaving us as mere dead weight.
I feel like,Today's Generation-People,us.
Have stopped at places we've not wanted and have let those situations make people out of us,that we've really not wanted and Deep down we know..You and I know that that's not our best..And Maybe just MAYBE it's time.
Its actually time:
____________________
It's time we draw a line.
It's time to stop.
It's time to stop holding back
It's time to stand up
It's time to be great already,
It's time to showcase talent
Its time to let people know what's within us;what we can be.
It's time to stop hiding your scars
It's time to stop crying all about nothing
It's time to stop suffocating yourself
To stop drowning
To stop faking
It's time to take a step.
Come on💫
Take a step,
Wipe your tears
Rub your feet
Hold up your chin
Speak up...and do it for you:For Yourself.
You've kept quiet for far too long
People have taken advantage of you..They've stepped on you...They've made you feel inferior ..
And now.
Once and for all.
Rise👑
......
This goes out to you,
I'm telling you..and I'm speaking for many stop dying out there and holding back your wings.
Its about time we all see what you are made of.

Dear Bird ...Fly🌞 It's your time to fly👑

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET THOSE GHOSTS GO💖🌻

Stop living with ghosts. It's hard for me to write this article as it hits home for me the most. But I write. I write so that we go ...