Hey heeeeeyyyyy heeeyy✋🏿heeeyy✋🏿.
Cum'on listen to this.
______________________________/
This is to all Hannah Bakers out there.This is my part 2.
People are gonna knock the s**t outta you.
Friends are gonna hurt you in ways you never thought they would.
Parents will put pressure on you and you won't know where to turn to.
People are gonna use your weaknesses against you.
People are gonna label you.
People are gonna call you names you don't want to hear.
And slowly you'll feel weak...
Slowly you'll feel that you've had enough..
Slowly you'll feel like death is the only solution but listen to my voice and re-read this when you feel like all hope is lost.
They have no right over you,over your happiness over your laughter,over your peace of mind,over your inner peace.OVER YOU.
No one has a right to rob you off your happiness.
So walk away.
From negativity,from people who dont want to see you go far.
The letters R.U.N.
Death isn't the solution
And every time you want to jump off a bridge,or take some pills and let it be.Every time you think that the world will be so much better without you.Remember -your blogger,ME.I've been there. Sometimes I've wanted all of it to stop.Yes I've thought of death.Yes I've been suicidal here and there.Yes I let people get to me.Yes I've hurt myself. Then I said it was enough and you too should. Remember: By putting your life to an end you've let them win.You've let them know that you're weak and you've proved that you are not good enough.
And that's not right.
No.
Sometimes we want the pain to go away,
We want to stop hurting,
We want people to leave us alone.
We want people to stop treating us the way they do.
Sometimes we want all of it to end and slowly we fade into our graves thinking we'll get rest.
I've been there and I can feel you.
I know the pain in your heart,
I know how many times you've cried yourself to sleep,
I know how many times you've faked that smile
I know how many times you've taken blades and cut yourself and you've thought of putting your life to an end.
But of you are reading this it means you are here.
It means that all those times at your weakest,
Something gave you strength.
And I need you to do me this favour:
Stop telling yourself you are weak cause we both know you are stronger than this.
We both know you've fought these battles and somehow you are here and somehow you survived.
Somehow you won.
And that somehow is what you need.
This might not be easy:But find yourself someone,someone to talk to,someone to be there for you someone to guide you through these steps.I found myself someone; My best friend. He has always been there for me.He has reminded me that I was strong when I thought I wasn't. He has always told me to prove people wrong whenever I let them get to me.And it has helped a great deal always (Thank you I love you)
So soul search,find yourself someone to remind you of who you are when you forget yourself.
Cause trust me this journey ain't easy
You'll fall back so many times but you've got to rise
Wake up a bit stronger
Fall again
Shake a little and find some strength in you.
But don't get me wrong:People won't always be there for you when you need them too..so as you find yourself someone..Tell them to help you find the strength in you so that when they are away you'll know how to fight those battles alone.
▪If you feel like they are making you wanna end your life,find some reason to live. And show them that you are stronger than they thought you were.▪
You can do this,you have it in you.
Cum'on listen to this.
______________________________/
This is to all Hannah Bakers out there.This is my part 2.
People are gonna knock the s**t outta you.
Friends are gonna hurt you in ways you never thought they would.
Parents will put pressure on you and you won't know where to turn to.
People are gonna use your weaknesses against you.
People are gonna label you.
People are gonna call you names you don't want to hear.
And slowly you'll feel weak...
Slowly you'll feel that you've had enough..
Slowly you'll feel like death is the only solution but listen to my voice and re-read this when you feel like all hope is lost.
They have no right over you,over your happiness over your laughter,over your peace of mind,over your inner peace.OVER YOU.
No one has a right to rob you off your happiness.
So walk away.
From negativity,from people who dont want to see you go far.
The letters R.U.N.
Death isn't the solution
And every time you want to jump off a bridge,or take some pills and let it be.Every time you think that the world will be so much better without you.Remember -your blogger,ME.I've been there. Sometimes I've wanted all of it to stop.Yes I've thought of death.Yes I've been suicidal here and there.Yes I let people get to me.Yes I've hurt myself. Then I said it was enough and you too should. Remember: By putting your life to an end you've let them win.You've let them know that you're weak and you've proved that you are not good enough.
And that's not right.
No.
Sometimes we want the pain to go away,
We want to stop hurting,
We want people to leave us alone.
We want people to stop treating us the way they do.
Sometimes we want all of it to end and slowly we fade into our graves thinking we'll get rest.
I've been there and I can feel you.
I know the pain in your heart,
I know how many times you've cried yourself to sleep,
I know how many times you've faked that smile
I know how many times you've taken blades and cut yourself and you've thought of putting your life to an end.
But of you are reading this it means you are here.
It means that all those times at your weakest,
Something gave you strength.
And I need you to do me this favour:
Stop telling yourself you are weak cause we both know you are stronger than this.
We both know you've fought these battles and somehow you are here and somehow you survived.
Somehow you won.
And that somehow is what you need.
This might not be easy:But find yourself someone,someone to talk to,someone to be there for you someone to guide you through these steps.I found myself someone; My best friend. He has always been there for me.He has reminded me that I was strong when I thought I wasn't. He has always told me to prove people wrong whenever I let them get to me.And it has helped a great deal always (Thank you I love you)
So soul search,find yourself someone to remind you of who you are when you forget yourself.
Cause trust me this journey ain't easy
You'll fall back so many times but you've got to rise
Wake up a bit stronger
Fall again
Shake a little and find some strength in you.
But don't get me wrong:People won't always be there for you when you need them too..so as you find yourself someone..Tell them to help you find the strength in you so that when they are away you'll know how to fight those battles alone.
▪If you feel like they are making you wanna end your life,find some reason to live. And show them that you are stronger than they thought you were.▪
You can do this,you have it in you.
No comments:
Post a Comment