Friday, August 11, 2017

Dreeeaaammmsss🔔

Dreams🔔Dreams🔔Dreams🔔.
These are the things that we look at we yearn for.
You knooowww..What keeps you awake at night,what makes your heart beat at night,what makes you wake up every morning,what keeps awake during lessons in class.What makes you say no I won't give up this time round.Those are the things I'm talking about.Our Dreams👑.

You ask anyone,what do you wanna be and they'll give you a list of things they want to be.You know dreams are anything...You can dream to become fit again,you can dream to be taller...You can dream to be a doctor...We are aaaallll free to dream.
We all dream don't we.But we all forget that there is more than just dreaming there is working,working towards our dreams.

I know I'm not the only one but let me give you my story.I have a dream.Someday I want to be the greatest actress alive.Someday I want to be the greatest speaker on earth.Someday I want to be a recognized journalist someday.What I love is sitting down,thinking about it and getting all excited about it but that's just wrong.It's very wrong. I know I'm supposed to wake up,go to class and work my ass off for it. I'm supposed to go hustle scholarships,I'm supposed to be doing research,more and more research about my things but do you think I'm doing that,No I'm not cause I forget that for me to get to where I want I have to go for it with my all.

I'm writing this article here and I'm talking to myself too so don't feel alone in this.


If you want something,wake up and worrrkkkk for it. If you really want something stop procrastinating already.Do it like you mean it.Go for it with your all.
Whatever it is that gets you Excited...Whatever gives you goosebumps... When you think about it you just smile to yourself.If it makes you jump up every time you think about it.
Then you have to be obsseeesseeedd with it.You have to want it.You have to do all you can to get it.You have to sacrifice your all.Cause if you don't sacrifice for your dreams then your dreams become the sacrifice.Your dreams become what you'll loose.Stop sitting there and thinking that things will be done for you.You get up and go do it.Cause as you seat there and dream.We have someone somewhere with the same dreams working for it.You are not the only one,stop acting like a baby ,will you?
Think about this;
If you wake up now to go after your dreams and work on them, where will you be in a years time.

Its not just okay to dream,you have to work for it too👑🔔

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET THOSE GHOSTS GO💖🌻

Stop living with ghosts. It's hard for me to write this article as it hits home for me the most. But I write. I write so that we go ...