It's been a minute you guys😂💕✨. Anyways, your girl is back.
So many people want to be better and grow and feel like they are moving forward with life but feel guilty about taking the steps to move forward.
Some time last year in October, I was feeling lost. I wanted to improve my skin( I have bad acne scars and skin issues ) but I wondered if it meant that I was not comfortable in my own skin.
I know I'm not the only one with these mixed feelings.
It's like you want to get better but you're afraid that it'll look like you're trying too hard to be someone else or you seem like a "wannabe".
This is so sad, the judgment that people pass on because others are trying to get better with their lives. It gets worse when it gets into our heads then we have to feel guilty that we are trying to be better people.
I want to tell you that IT IS OKAY.
•It is okay to go to the gym and cut weight if it'll make you feel better. If you want to get abs or a flat tummy, it is really fine.
•It is fine to use all products on your skin if it makes you feel nice.
•It is okay to eat and work out to add weight if you'll feel comfortable like that.
People pass on a lot of judgement on others just because they do not have the courage to better themselves.
This year do more for yourself.
Live in your head, but do not, I SAY DO NOT EVER FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WANTING TO BETTER YOU.
So many people want to be better and grow and feel like they are moving forward with life but feel guilty about taking the steps to move forward.
Some time last year in October, I was feeling lost. I wanted to improve my skin( I have bad acne scars and skin issues ) but I wondered if it meant that I was not comfortable in my own skin.
I know I'm not the only one with these mixed feelings.
It's like you want to get better but you're afraid that it'll look like you're trying too hard to be someone else or you seem like a "wannabe".
This is so sad, the judgment that people pass on because others are trying to get better with their lives. It gets worse when it gets into our heads then we have to feel guilty that we are trying to be better people.
I want to tell you that IT IS OKAY.
•It is okay to go to the gym and cut weight if it'll make you feel better. If you want to get abs or a flat tummy, it is really fine.
•It is fine to use all products on your skin if it makes you feel nice.
•It is okay to eat and work out to add weight if you'll feel comfortable like that.
People pass on a lot of judgement on others just because they do not have the courage to better themselves.
This year do more for yourself.
Live in your head, but do not, I SAY DO NOT EVER FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WANTING TO BETTER YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment