Tuesday, March 20, 2018

BUT YOU NEVER DID

Awkward title? Maybe. Maybe maybe😌.
I hope I've got you thinking now and your "udaku" spirits are on."What didn't I ever do?"Exactly.
I have a feeling, I have talked about this before somewhere with some friends or on some other article but I'll still go ahead and drop this here.
Do you ever plan for something like PLAN PLAN for something?
Cause I have like a million times then somewhere along the way there forgotten to do those things. And no I'm not talking about assignments or homework😌 for that I won't judge you, I also didn't do many of those.
But seriously.
We've all had these dreams and visions that look nice when we talk about them. The last term of my high school I wrote a bucket list and I was telling myself " I'll dance" " I'll act" " I'll do this and do that"
Yea it's exciting I'm telling you it is. Drawing that picture in your head is so beautiful, like wow I'll look so wow doing that.
But the time gets there and you don't do anything about it. The things that excite you, you keep dreaming but never acting on them. And it's really sad. At the end of the day we realize we really just existed but never lived.
We all plan to do things but never really do.
How many doctors are in classes being teachers instead of performing surgeries?
How many actors are in courts being lawyers?
Many people today are in the wrong places because they simply "NEVER DID".
We can't afford to just dream and not act on those dreams. You can't afford to just say you are a good "speaker" but never speak "good dancer" but never dance "good singer" but never sing. It doesn't work like that.


About three years ago I lost a friend of mine, Keith (May he rest in peace) he was only 16 years old, Keith always told me "Cynthia I can't wait to finish high school then I'll start living my dream life" but he never really got to see the end of High school, Keith never got to actually live, sad isn't it?
Day by day I see teenagers even me sitting on talent, sleeping all day, watching TV, watching vines letting days and life pass by getting older and older only to realize it is a little bit too late to go back on what you've always dreamed of.
You don't wanna wake up one morning and realize you are 68 and old, reflect on your life and regret not doing the things you never did. I know I have so many talents and abilities within me and you do too, but we're not gonna experience life if we don't act on these things.
I've made it my mission each and every day to do something that excites my heart, you should too.
We're young and alive,
Let's Live and live,
I know I want to look back on my life and be proud of what I've done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LET THOSE GHOSTS GO💖🌻

Stop living with ghosts. It's hard for me to write this article as it hits home for me the most. But I write. I write so that we go ...